Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Cia Luna Negra - My Newest Hack

Dancing their way onto the Blog of Shame here is Cia Luna Negra - Cambuci, the newest stolen version of my site. Congratulations on the launch of my website!

It's amazing to me that people feel its fine to save a site and repost it as their own. Even after I post on my site its monitored, people feel they won't be caught in another country. People, if you like a site, pay to have one built for you! You can't run a real business and expect to be able to get away this this type of thing.

Feel free to let them know how much you like their new site here



1 Comments:

Blogger Dennis Yu said...

By linking to their site, you are actually helping their SEO. Place a nofollow on all these outbound links.

And congrats on Kandyland-- a great cause!

May 29, 2009 at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home